Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just like a Circus...


I was very excited when my Clearchannel radio rep got me tickets to see Britney Spears when she came in town for 2nd time this year! I would say neither of us were on our "A" game the first go around in March so she and I got the a 2nd chance to prove to Dallas that you can't get these Mammas down! I got the privilege of sharing this night w/ Jen B, Corinne, and Jen O and we had a wonderful time together!! Thanks Jen B for the awesome hotel room and giving us the night to "escape" from our hell of a week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you all had a great time! And I'm so happy to see Jenn out there rocking it! I know she doesn't get to go out much so I'm happy for her and all of you!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter