Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 7 Year Anniversary!!





So it was our 7 year anniversary on 9/22 and there is so much to look back and reflect on in our lives. This has probably been the toughest year that Marc and I have ever endured, but what doesn't break you will only make you stronger, right? God doesn't give you more than you can handle, right? With that being said, we also have so much to be thankful for this year and I just really look forward to Marc being home more and us being a family. I can't really say "again" b/c this is how it has been since Avery was born. I am really looking forward to starting new and to us being together as a real family so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARC!!! He sent me these gorgeous roses at work. There are 7 red roses for each year of marriage and 1 perfect pink rose for our little girl. I took the pink rose home and gave it to Avery and let her smell and see how soft it was. I also explained to her that this is where her middle name came from b/c Mommy loves roses and think they are so beautiful just like her. She is now so proud of saying her full name "Avery Rose Hooper" b/c it has a whole new meaning for her. I Love You Marc!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy anniversary you two. It has been fun watching your marriage grow...sometimes slowly, sometimes with the speed of light. Can't wait to watch the next 7 years!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay Marc for being soooo creative in the flower department, the thought is what matters! You could have given a dozen roses but each rose was representitive of a thought, VERY SWEET! Kuddos to you guys for making it seven years and I look forward to seven more! Love you guys! XOXO Jen

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter