We lost Hondo this morning and my heart feels empty even though I always joked about giving him away. He was the heart of this family and always was so happy to see anyone who walked through our doors.
Well, I too am very sad about Hondo's death. He is in a better place now. I do wish that I had been given the opportunity to foster him for a little, I know Daisy would have enjoyed a little more time with her bro! I will ALWAYS remember Hondo and how much fun he was and much fun it has been watching him grow up. And I will ALWAYS have a picture in my head of he and Daisy when they were pups! I am sooooo sorry for you what you are going through right now! I very much so love you and I loved Hondo too!
4 comments:
what happened??
Well, I too am very sad about Hondo's death. He is in a better place now. I do wish that I had been given the opportunity to foster him for a little, I know Daisy would have enjoyed a little more time with her bro! I will ALWAYS remember Hondo and how much fun he was and much fun it has been watching him grow up. And I will ALWAYS have a picture in my head of he and Daisy when they were pups! I am sooooo sorry for you what you are going through right now! I very much so love you and I loved Hondo too!
Maggie - I'm so sorry for poor little Hondo. He was adorable. Hopefully he's playing with some wonderful toys in puppy heaven. Sorry for your loss. :(
I'm so sorry for Hondo and you guys. He was a cutie!
Post a Comment