










Well, he came and now he's gone. It was much worse for all my friends in Houston, not to mention, he totally killed our Tiki Island trip in 2 weeks (in Galveston) but oh well. At least everyone is safe!! My friend Jen and I decided that if it was going to get bad for us here that we are definitely stronger being in large numbers together and so the hurricane watching party came about. The storm was nothing but we all still had a good time together eating,drinking, and playing her WII which I thought after a few glasses of wine that I rocked it on the American Idol game singing my best rendition of Beyonce's "Irreplaceable"!! Come to find out, I actually kinda sucked but I had fun anyway!!




2 comments:
I'm so bummed that I wasn't part of this hurricane party, I totally could have added something to the mix and I am the world's worst singer so I totally could have made you ROCK!!! I sure miss all you guys! Looks like you had fun!
Girl - I'm with you on the WII. We have WII Rockband and it's a hoot. Of course we always think we sound better than we do - and alcohol is always involved. Glad Ike didn't cause any problems for you.
Post a Comment