Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008...


So, our tradition each year has been to take Avery to a Pumpkin Patch for fall pics. Last 2 years, I have been ready for it w/ a cute little fall outfit all picked out for the day. This year, it was still so hot that I had to deviate from the planned outfit and move on to plan B which I hated! Not to mention, fixing her hair was a joke since it was the windiest day of the year. Marc didn't get to go this year but Aunt Cookie got to come along w/ us for the day. We still had fun but I didn't get all the awesome shots that we've gotten the last 2 years. Oh well, there is always next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the pics! PS, you look HOT!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter