"Avery Rose Hooper"!!!!!! she knows it!! great job:)
I finally got to watch the video, so darn cute! I love that she knows her name and the animals.....you know I LOVE the animals =)
Ok, these are the kinds of videos ya'll are totally going to cherish! Her voice is PRECIOUS! I mean seriously. It could not be cuter..and I LOVE how she says "love you". I could gobble her up! Sweet girl.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"Avery Rose Hooper"!!!!!! she knows it!! great job:)
I finally got to watch the video, so darn cute! I love that she knows her name and the animals.....you know I LOVE the animals =)
Ok, these are the kinds of videos ya'll are totally going to cherish! Her voice is PRECIOUS! I mean seriously. It could not be cuter..and I LOVE how she says "love you". I could gobble her up! Sweet girl.
Post a Comment