Family Reunion has come and gone and I am very glad I made the decision to go. It was a great time spent w/ my daughter and extended family. Pat & Clyde are amazing people and always the nicest to me even now. I got to meet an Aunt who was very wise just in time for her passing Tuesday night. Amazing how God works that way!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Family Reunion 2009...
Family Reunion has come and gone and I am very glad I made the decision to go. It was a great time spent w/ my daughter and extended family. Pat & Clyde are amazing people and always the nicest to me even now. I got to meet an Aunt who was very wise just in time for her passing Tuesday night. Amazing how God works that way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Is that Layla? She looks so cute with her haircut! Pics look great, hope you had a great weekend! Love you!
Ha ha ha....Doesn't Otis know rocks sink!! I love the pictures of you and Avery on the rock overlooking the lake. I like the fact you went to Austin anyway
Post a Comment