Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here's to September!!

This is going to be a VERY bitter-sweet month for me. September used to be a very special month and now I don't know how I feel about it. It's the month, 9 yrs ago, that Marc took me to NYC and proposed to me in the middle of Central Park. It is the month, 8 years ago, that most followers on here stood by me and watched me say "I do". A week before my wedding, 8 yrs ago, I sat next to Marc at an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet, Super Dave's, crying my eyes out and holding his hand as we watched the aftermath of 911. The Family reunion is always Labor Day weekend in Austin and I'm wishing I was going to be there. My therapist is out ALL month!!! That might be the worst one of all. What is she thinking?? You can't take off that long when there are crazy people out there that need to talk!!

Oh well. New things to look forward to this month... I WILL be getting my real estate license so let me know what I can do for you!! :-) My baby girl starts ballet next Wednesday and I am over the moon happy to see her in her little leotard, ballet shoes, tights, and her hair up in a ballerina bun!! Going to see Taylor Swift in concert this month (possibly Pink & Miss Britney again!!), Nikki's Bach party is coming up, Court's coming back in town, I start my new women's group next week at church, and Christine's B-day is this month!! Grey's Anatomy starts back up, Cowboys start playing again, and this puts me 1 month away from pulling my Halloween decorations out and start the fall festivities!! The first day of Autumn happens this month as well. Here's to a great month for all w/ all new memories!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

New memories are good! I can't wait to see Avery in her ballet outfit as well.

Anonymous said...

Yay Avery!! I can't wait to see the pics!! I almost put Kaitlynn in ballet & tap this summer but thought starting school woud be enough. I agree with Courtney on new memories...they can be just as good if not better! Everyone has a certain time of day/month/year that brings back some sort of painful or hurtful memory, but if you focus on the positive and what is yet to come, it's all worth it. And by no means am I saying there won't be any more bad times, that's part of living and growing. We're not the 1st to go through life and won't be the last. But we can be an example to our children and their children on how to handle it. Keep on trucking girl, you're doing great! Love you!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter