"Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand. And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand"...I can't help but to hum this tune in my head every time I look at these pictures. My heart just swells w/ happiness and pride when I look at her and I get so sad that I cry all the time. Probably mostly b/c of what we are going through this time in our lives and how I want to protect her from the entire world. Also, b/c I know deep down that this is the only child I will ever have so every little thing she does or accomplishes, I will never experience that again w/ anyone else. She's growing up so fast and I find myself wanting to put a hault on life and hold her here forever. She comes to my bed every night like clockwork and I find myself scooping her up and holding her tight rather than walking her back up to her room. She needs me and I need her too. This pic just says it all.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
"Hold me closer tiny dancer..."
"Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand. And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand"...I can't help but to hum this tune in my head every time I look at these pictures. My heart just swells w/ happiness and pride when I look at her and I get so sad that I cry all the time. Probably mostly b/c of what we are going through this time in our lives and how I want to protect her from the entire world. Also, b/c I know deep down that this is the only child I will ever have so every little thing she does or accomplishes, I will never experience that again w/ anyone else. She's growing up so fast and I find myself wanting to put a hault on life and hold her here forever. She comes to my bed every night like clockwork and I find myself scooping her up and holding her tight rather than walking her back up to her room. She needs me and I need her too. This pic just says it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment