...and I can't wait until the day!!!! This baby is so exciting to me and I could not be more excited to finally meet the guy. I will never forget the exact moment Courtney told me about little man mostly b/c it was the Sunday after my world fell apart and she was nervous about telling me due to what else was going on in my life. Oh to the contrary Court, b/c this gave me something wonderful to focus on and to look forward to and I can not wait to do this "motherhood" thing w/ you! My life would be nothing without my beautiful daughter and a child will bring out something deep in your soul that you never knew existed! They will bring out your inner Mamma-bear and cause you to wrap your arms around their little bodies and protect them from the entire world! You will do anything for this child including putting your own life down on the line for them. Everyone handles Motherhood differently and that is fine by me. You will find your own "way" that works for you and I can't wait to see it. Thank you for being so great to me and my daughter and I can't wait to return the favor to you and little "what's-his-name"! I love him already just by feeling him kick the snot out of my hands. He's already AMAZING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Maggie - Thank you for driving to Houston for this day. Thank you for making me feel so special during this pregnancy. And Thank you for asking questions, and being truly interested in this journey i'm making. I can't wait for you to meet Baby T.
Courtney is probably the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen! I love seeing the pics, thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment