Avery & I took my parents to Olive Garden for Glenn's Birthday and Avery just HAD to wear this pretty dress for her Papa!! I bought it at a consignment shop and she fell madly in love w/ it and loves to wear it everywhere she goes. She even wore it the other night just to Target while with her Manpaw and I have just gotten to the point where I just don't care. As long as she isn't screaming at me, wear what you want kid!! This is her giving her Papa big love on his big day!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Pa Pa's Birthday dinner...
Avery & I took my parents to Olive Garden for Glenn's Birthday and Avery just HAD to wear this pretty dress for her Papa!! I bought it at a consignment shop and she fell madly in love w/ it and loves to wear it everywhere she goes. She even wore it the other night just to Target while with her Manpaw and I have just gotten to the point where I just don't care. As long as she isn't screaming at me, wear what you want kid!! This is her giving her Papa big love on his big day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment