This is A being a "goof" once again. But DON'T call her one to her face or she gets incredibly upset!! She's so silly! This is her "earring" until I let her have real ones. The other ones are her wearing her "ruby red slippers" and anytime possible. She couldn't get over that she had some just like Dorothy!! She makes me smile so much! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL AND I HOPE YOU NEVER LOOSE THAT SPARK IN YOU!!!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Just don't call her "Gooffy"!!
This is A being a "goof" once again. But DON'T call her one to her face or she gets incredibly upset!! She's so silly! This is her "earring" until I let her have real ones. The other ones are her wearing her "ruby red slippers" and anytime possible. She couldn't get over that she had some just like Dorothy!! She makes me smile so much! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL AND I HOPE YOU NEVER LOOSE THAT SPARK IN YOU!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Avery is your sanity........Thank God she is such a cute one:)
Post a Comment