Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bringing the outdoors in...


Micah spent the night with us after the Elmo show and his Momma was worried about him being home-sick. I got warned that he would probably start whining close to bed-time and he would probably want to call home and talk to my sister. WHATEVER!?! Momma who?? Marc decided to set up his tent in the living room for Micah to sleep in and that boy has never had more fun in his short life!!! Marc was a freakin' rock star for thinking of that. Micah had so much fun that he never once got sad or even mentioned his Mommy. Heck, he even got sad when I told him that it was time to go home on Sunday. He said he wanted to stay with me and baby Avery (I love it when he calls her that!!). Sorry Tina...it's just the facts! Aunt Mae-Mae's R-U-L-E-S and you can't do nothing about it! I do have to give all credit to Marc b/c he is officially the "Cool Uncle" now. I really need a little boy too! They are so super sweet to the women in their lives!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Marc, you ROCK! You gotta love it when your kid forgets who you are because they're actually having too much fun....it's such a sad but great feeling! Marc, you can take my two ANYTIME =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter