Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Elmo grows up...



Saturday night was family night and we got to take Avery and Micah to go see "Elmo Grows Up". It sounds like a huge whip, but it is so much fun for me to see my daughter get so excited. When the show first started, she got scared and cried b/c it was loud. She finally relaxed and realized it was Elmo on the stage and immediately started dancing. I swear I have got a dancing machine on my hands. We must get this girl into dance soon! I love it though b/c I was always into dance and I would love for her to like it too. Anyway, Micah had a great time and he got to eat anything he wanted that night (Dr.'s orders) except peanuts. He wanted an Elmo balloon and some cotton candy. Can you beleive that dang balloon was $10???? But...I never get to spoil Micah like this and he doesn't have any other Aunts like his big sis and bro so of course I literally chased the balloon man down and surprised Micah w/ his very own balloon. We had a great time seeing the show and hanging out with the Ballews. Their son, Ashton, and Michah are the same age and got along great. Can't wait for our next show!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Elmo!!! I think I may actually enjoy the little guy now that I'm not preggers and I don't have him constantly in my life, Kaitlynn enjoys OTHER things now too! Yes, I can believe that stupid balloon cost you $10, we had to get one of those too, haha! I wish I could have been there with you guys and the Ballews, I miss ALL of you!!!!! Love you!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter