Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Give this girl some panties!!

Avery wearing her "big girl panties"!!
Her Mardi Gras beads went very well!



The 2nd pair she found and had to put on


I was trying to show Avery that when you "pee-pee" in the big girl potty (I illustrated so she knew what I was doing) that you get to wear big girl panties. She decided to skip a couple steps and just go to wearing the panties over her clothes. No time to learn the potty part, she just wanted to get straight to the prize. She went through my drawers and found 2 pairs that were her favorite. The white ones were the ones that all my girlfriends gave me during my bach party in New Orleans so they are extra pretty to her!!! You gotta love her for trying!!

1 comment:

Rozalyn Payne said...

Wow mama she's really growing up! And you say you can't wait to take her on trips...we were taking Cassie on trips at 18 months... so get on it mama:)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter