Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back-yard BBQ'ing!!




We had a back-yard BBQ at my Dad's house for his "65th" Birthday! It was hotter than heck outside but the kiddos found a way to cool their heels. We all pitched in and did our part with the food and had a really good time. I can't believe that my Dad is set to retire next year! Wow...that is absolutely unimaginable to me right now!! I only have another 32 years to go!!!!! UGH!

2 comments:

Leia said...

Maggie,

I've been so horrible about writing, but I've read each comment you've left on our blog. Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement!! I've enjoyed reading your blog as well and have kept up with you through the years by talking with Jenifer. She updates me on you and Kathy. Avery is adorable!! It looks like you have such a wonderful - happy family. I miss you guys tons!! Please say, "Hi" to everyone at Mindshare.

Leia

Rozalyn Payne said...

Love your Blog mama! You really do an amazing job keeping with this. Avery is absolutely precious. How is she already 2???? Miss you tonz mama
Roz

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter