That's what it should have been called! Forget the sex part of it, this movie is all about celebrating your girlfriends!! I have literally been waiting years for this movie and I finally got to see it yesterday with Tobi & Marlo who are 2 of my dearest friends! It made us laugh, cry, hold hands, and give little hugs through-out b/c there was something that touched each of us in relation to our own lives. It totally left me wanting so much more and I hear there may be a sequel!! Of course Husbands and children are amazing too but there is just something about having a group of girls that you can go to for anything. Sometimes men let us down or some of us don't have any children so it is just so important for me to have a good strong group of friends you can trust and can trust you. This was such a fun way to hang out with my girls, have lunch, and just reflect on our lives. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Friends & the City!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what it should have been called! Forget the sex part of it, this movie is all about celebrating your girlfriends!! I have literally been waiting years for this movie and I finally got to see it yesterday with Tobi & Marlo who are 2 of my dearest friends! It made us laugh, cry, hold hands, and give little hugs through-out b/c there was something that touched each of us in relation to our own lives. It totally left me wanting so much more and I hear there may be a sequel!! Of course Husbands and children are amazing too but there is just something about having a group of girls that you can go to for anything. Sometimes men let us down or some of us don't have any children so it is just so important for me to have a good strong group of friends you can trust and can trust you. This was such a fun way to hang out with my girls, have lunch, and just reflect on our lives. I hope everyone gets a chance to see it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
glad ya'll had fun. I missed you guys. Where are the pics of tobi????
I LOVE having you as my girlfriend, girls rule! We will always stick together no matter what! can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! Love you!
Post a Comment