Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flo-Rida 2008!!


Just got back from our 3rd annual girls trip to Long Boat Key (Siesta Key/Sarasota, Florida), where we always go and stay at Courts Nana's house right on the beautiful beach. As always, I had such an amazing time with my girls. I spent the first couple of nights with 2 of my best friends alone (Court & "Marla", hee-hee) and then we were joined by 2 more super-fab girls, Nancy & Karen. I met Nancy (through Courtney) just last year and I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE this girl! I can hear her say right now "Oh stop it!", but seriously this girl has the most amazing life story and I think about her all the time and use her as inspiration to not feel sorry for myself and count my blessings every day. And Karen...OMG! So funny and I hit it off with her immediately and told her she MUST be one of my new best friends!! Now I can hear Marlo saying "gag, I am so over it" but Karen has twins (boy & girl - Aiden & Ava) who are 2 1/2 so you know we had to talk and share stories. But we had so much fun all together and I can't wait for next year. I was so happy to be home though b/c I did miss my Avery-bell so much and I loved and kissed on her non-stop. Thank you Courtney again for being such an amazing host and inviting us to the oh-so-beautiful Florida!

I JUST HAD TO MAKE AN ADDITION TO THIS BLOG ENTRY....TOBI, YOU WERE THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT THIS FROM BEING THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT TRIP. YOU WERE DEFINITELY MISSED!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

All was perfect except for one missing thing.............our Tobi.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I am so jealous! I think all of you looked so beautiful and SOOO happy! I know you look forward to this trip ever year and even thought I know you missed A, you totally needed it! I CANNOT wait to see you!!!! I love you!

Jen

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter