Poor Layla sure takes one for the team!!! Since Avery doesn't have a sibling to keep her busy and entertained, my little Layla-bell tends to be her play-mate. Layla too is a Mommy so I think she tends to "understand" kids. This was Avery playing with our laundry basket and the dog. Below there is also a video of it and Avery is belly-laughing b/c she thought it was so funny!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
"Ruff"-housing around...
Poor Layla sure takes one for the team!!! Since Avery doesn't have a sibling to keep her busy and entertained, my little Layla-bell tends to be her play-mate. Layla too is a Mommy so I think she tends to "understand" kids. This was Avery playing with our laundry basket and the dog. Below there is also a video of it and Avery is belly-laughing b/c she thought it was so funny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awww....blogs are soooo great because I get to hear and see all and still be 400 miles away. I cannot wait to see A when I come in just 11 days (but who's counting???) and I cannot wait to see you too!!!!!!!! That was so cute and I can see poor little Layla looking like poor little Daisy Mae....what sweet puppies! Give Layla a big fat kiss from us for being such a sweet pooch! Love you all!
Post a Comment