Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Holiday in the Park...
My Dad treated us to a day at Six Flag's "Holiday in the Park" and it was a perfect end to the holiday season. The kids wore themselves out and had a blast!! My girl was a little dare devil and got a ton of laughs when she held her hands up high on one ride yelling "Wee"!! I didn't get a picture of it but it was cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Ok we are still twins even though we now live 400 miles apart....I too, have that striped tank...haha! Wish I were there for this one too! Miss you and so happy that ya'll had fun!
Oh I love Holiday in the park! I haven't been there in years and should totally take the kiddos. Looks like Avery had a blast...she's such a CUTIE!!!
Post a Comment