Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The "Ra" experience...






Date night w/ the Fragles has turned out to be something that Marc and I have really enjoyed. We said we were going to do it 2 years ago and never did so after Broken Bow this year, I wasn't going to let it go. They are such a fun couple to hang with and having a kid makes them a "kid-friendly" couple. We did sushi at a new place called Ra at the Parks and Legacy area and although sushi is never my first choice, I LOVED it!! Maybe the company or maybe I am starting to come around to the whole idea. Can't wait to hang w/ you guys again!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love date nights.....especially couples date nights!!

Leia said...

Yum yum! We used to love going to the Ra in Houston. Good times. Glad you liked it. Looks like date night was a blast! What a cute couple you guys are :)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter