
Yet another amazing pic compliments of Craig!! This is how I want to start my new year through some beautiful innocent eyes! I really had a truly full filling holiday season and so enjoyed my time off w/ my family and some friends. Avery is back to school today and me back at work. She was off for 3 weeks and me almost 2 and I really loved every minute I got to spend w/ her. I spent HOURS kissing her from head to toe to the point she would tell me "NO Mommy, no more kisses!!". I then explained to her how very lucky that she has a Mommy & Daddy who love to kiss her so now every time she gets tired of it I taught her to say "Thank you God for giving me a Mommy & Daddy who like to kiss me too much!!!!". I love when she says it! I went into 2008 very depressed and it turned out to be a not very good year for us. We had a lot of bad things happen to our little family BUT I can say it ended very well and now I am extremely much more positive about what 2009 will have in store for us. Even if I lost my job, I am going to try and be positive about it and think of it as God's will (even though I don't want to loose my job!). I hope every one has a bright future in store for them! Happy New Year!!!!




4 comments:
I love that pictures of Avery, so beautiful!
Happy New Year
Way to be positive! I'm with you...2008 was a tough one. I have high hopes for 2009 and know that everything happens for a reason. Miss you! BTW - I absolutely love that picture of Avery.
That's a great picture!
GORGEOUS!!! I know 2008 was tough one but 2009 will surely be better! You've always got me girl and I'll pick you up ANY time you are down like you would for me! I love you with all my heart and don't tell you enough! I absolutely cannot wait to see you and hug you in person.....Oh, and have a toast!!! Hehe!
Post a Comment