Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Austin's 1st B-day...







We got invited to Austin's b-day but for some reason Avery couldn't get it into her head that it was JUST his and not hers too. I think this is where my daughter is overly spoiled by all grown-ups around her that she just assumes that the world revolves around her and we are merely here to support that. :-) I wouldn't change it for the world b/c she is loved, loved, loved and I can't help but want that for her considering we (my sisters and I) didn't get that from Aunt, Uncles, or grandparents growing up. She played w/ Austin's gift all morning until it was time to actually wrap it up for the little guy. Avery was so excited to give him his gift so at least that was good b/c having a 3 yr old, things could have gone south real quick!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Were there "mommy drinks??" That's what I'm looking forward to when I attend my children's bday parties!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter