Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a little update...

Avery is not sick...I repeat..NOT sick!! But, she has a horrible cough and so off to the Dr. she went. I was happy to hear that she had no ear infection and that she seemed to be perfectly fine but Dr. was concerned about the cough and the sound of her chest. You can just hear all of it in her lungs. Looks like we will be going back tomorrow b/c the cough is still there. At this point, it looks like we will be starting her on nebulizer (??) treatments to get her back on track. We don't need all the junk in her lungs to turn into something else and then she really can be sick. It's those damn allergies that just seem to keep her down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just FYI....we have to do breathing treatments on Kait. She ended up with pnuemonia a couple of times after fighting a cold or allergies. We had to do Pulmicort every day for 2 months and Albuteral as needed when she would wheeze.

It's no biggie, but it will help her tremendously! I'm so glad that's all it is =)

Maggie said...

That is why he wants to start her on it now. We took her in on Friday b/c the sound of all that stuff is awful! I was actually afraid she still had the ear infection from well visit although she had no runny nose but I just wanted to make sure. Glad I did so that whatever it is doesn't turn into phuemonia! I have heard non-stop since Friday all the kids who are on this same treatment. It's like an epidemic like the dang ear infections. We will see!

Tobi Hickey said...

maggie, i have a nebulizer if you want to borrow it. we had it when cole was little but he has outgrown his asthma. Thank God!

let me know

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter