Monday, June 8, 2009
Hawaiian Falls
We took a group trip to Hawaiian Falls, in the Colony, which is a pretty cool place considering it takes me 5 minutes to get there! My sister and her family joined us as well as Jen & Ashton. Avery was in heaven being w/ BOTH Ashton & Micah at the same time!! The water was freezing at first but the hotter it got, the more you just didn't care. Avery didn't get a nap and this place wiped her out. We didn't even make it out of the parking lot before she crashed! She also slept so hard last night that she wet the bed and didn't even know it. She will yell at me at 1am to come take her to the bathroom but she was out! I told her it wasn't her fault and she just smiled and me and said "yeah"!! Thank you to my sister and her family AND the Ballews for giving A and I more wonderful memories at this time in our lives! We love you all for it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like loads of fun! The girls and I would love to go there!
That looks like a blast! I can't believe it's so close to your house. You look fantastic and Avery is as cute as a button. Tell Jen Bellew, I said HI (not sure if she remembers me). I'm glad to know you're doing well.
Post a Comment