Thursday, June 18, 2009

Old high school friends...




Aomi, Leslie, Me, & Hollie

Aomi is in town and we (Me, Aomi, Hollie, & Leslie) all got together to hang out and catch up on each others lives. I cheered w/ all 3 of these girls in high school and out of all "old" friends, these are the ones I really cared to keep up with (Gayla & Weezer too). Mi Cocina is always a great place to catch up and enjoy some mambos! Love these girls!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE catching up with old friends. Lucky you to have such a big group of people who love you:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, catching up with old HS friends ROCK!!! That is the best part for me about moving home....I have reconnected with so many old (well, we're not old, haha!) friends!!! Glad you had a good time....you deserve it =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter