Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christine & Baby Ian came to town...


























Well, Ian is not so much a baby anymore but he is still my super sweet little boy!!! Christine is one of my oldest friends who I met when she and I were dating 2 guys who were best friends. When we ditched the boys, our friendship still remained and so we have been friends now for about 15 years! She lives in San Antonio with her husband, Johnny, and little boy. She was in town for her parents joint b-day party and I got to go hang out with her both Friday and Saturday night. Avery hasn't seen Ian since she was 9 months old so obviously things have changed since there last encounter. They had a blast together and Avery ended up LOVING Christine so much that she threw a tantrum when we had to leave. But she got to see her again on Saturday night although it wasn't the easiest place to keep Avery out of trouble. We ended up taking her outside where she found this little red wagon that ended up keeping her occupied and out of the way. It was so good to see you Chris and I can't wait to see you again!!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter