Sunday, November 18, 2007

Teshoin Couple Shower...



I just got back from Houston where we got to celebrate Mark and Courtney's engagement. Court has been there for Marc and I during all our many wedding occasions and to help us celebrate the birth of our baby girl so it was wonderful to finally return the favor and be there for her during all her wedding excitement! We had a great time and the shower was a huge success. Court tends to get VERY stressed out in these kind of situations, but she finally relaxed (after several margaritas) and enjoyed her party. I was once again so sad to leave my girls and even more sad that I probably won't see them until the actual wedding in January...and even MORE sad that Marlo got a speeding ticket on the way home doing 95 in a 70!!!! Better you than me B!! :-) LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

Looks like you had such a great time...I'm so glad you got to go! Ella and Avery had a GREAT time hanging out, thanks for letting us borrow your parents!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter