Friday, November 23, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I felt like a rock star when I woke up Thanksgiving morning considering HOW BAD I felt the night before. I even thought that Marc might have to make my dishes b/c I really didn't even know if I was going to make all of the festivities! But...I took all my meds the night before, drank a ton of hot tea and cup-of-soups, and presto....I felt so much better after a long nights sleep!! A and I both got sick beginning of week and now it finally is taking Marc down. We still had a great turkey day b/c I made 3 of my signature dishes (sweet potato souffle, my sis-in-laws famous mashed taters, and my broccoli salad - also her recipe) AND the Cowboys won again!!!!!! Very happy day in the Hooper household! The morning did start out w/ Marc giving Avery her first taste of hot chocolate which she hated, then she literally sat in her high chair for almost an hour watching me cook (and eating her yogurt all by herself) and then eating at my Mom's house. My cousin, Angie, brought Avery her little girls old "play-kitchen" set which Avery and Micah had an absolute ball with. I don't know where the heck it is going to go but as Marc said, I don't care what we have to do b/c she is our little girl. She had so much fun with it that I can't wait to see her in action at home. Glenn was going to bring it to the house tonight but he said that Micah was having way too much fun with it so we will have to wait until tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment