Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Park-ing we will go, a Park-ing we will go...


Last Wednesday ended up being absolutely GORGEOUS!! I was supposed to go the gym but I finally said... screw that!! The day was so pretty and Marc was home that night. He literally pulled an all-nighter last Sunday writing a paper and never went to sleep again until 3a Tuesday morning just so that he could get up again at 6a. Needless to say, he was beyond wiped out and needed to be outside hanging with his 2 best girls or he would never stay awake. We walked to the park (well, I ran to at least get some kind of workout in) and then we played for a while. It is never long enough for Avery b/c this girl loves being outside. We still had an amazing time and it just gives me something to look forward to when Marc is finally out of school and we get to do this all the time. Avery misses him so much when he isn't here and I can't wait to show her what its like to actually have 2 parents that are around you at the exact same time!!! 4 1/2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter