Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fun in the sun!!


We got up this morning and took our time getting out the door since we are determined to make the most of Marc's little break and my vacation from work. We started out at Abundance for breakfast where Avery was fed Easter cookies. We were off to the Dallas Zoo just to find out that it was SO crowded that they were letting one car in and one car out. So, on to plan #2...so we thought. My next item on my list of places to go was the Dallas World Aquarium. Well, the line was wrapped around the dang building so that was scratched off our list as well. Item #3 was the Farmers Market. Little did I know that not a whole heck of a lot was happening there on a Thursday afternoon but we picked up fresh fruit and vegetables anyway. Next on my list was the Dallas Arboretum to see the "Dallas Blooms" and luckily we got in no problem. By this time our sweet little girl was anything but and Marc and I secretly plotted where we could leave her and hope a more patient family would come along and take her home. Not really, but she was a major pain. She needed out of the car and to run free so she got all the time she needed while Mommy & Daddy sat back and sipped on a little patience!! I know now why they make those cute little adorable baby shirts that say "Mommy drinks b/c I cry"!! Hmm, I now understand perfectly!! But, really...we did have a great day regardless and all ended well. Tomorrow we will make it to the zoo no matter how early we have to get up!!!! Stay tuned....

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter