Marc's spring Break started last Saturday where we had lunch at Mi Cocina and literally drove for hours!! It gave Avery a chance for a nap, and us some quality time enjoying the gorgeous weather. Once Avery woke, we took her out to Pier 121 (Lake Lewisville) to a little floating restaruant called Charlies. We use to come out her every weekend (back in the day before a kiddo!!) and we always loved it. The owner recognized us and said that our little girl looks just like her Momma. I don't know if that is a compliment or not to her but I sure liked it for myself. Here she is in the middle of a feeding frenzy of ginormous (I know, I made it up) catfish, carp, and ducks all trying to get to the bags of dog food she was throwing their way. I of course didn't charge my camera battery so this is all you get.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Catfish Fighting...
Marc's spring Break started last Saturday where we had lunch at Mi Cocina and literally drove for hours!! It gave Avery a chance for a nap, and us some quality time enjoying the gorgeous weather. Once Avery woke, we took her out to Pier 121 (Lake Lewisville) to a little floating restaruant called Charlies. We use to come out her every weekend (back in the day before a kiddo!!) and we always loved it. The owner recognized us and said that our little girl looks just like her Momma. I don't know if that is a compliment or not to her but I sure liked it for myself. Here she is in the middle of a feeding frenzy of ginormous (I know, I made it up) catfish, carp, and ducks all trying to get to the bags of dog food she was throwing their way. I of course didn't charge my camera battery so this is all you get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment