Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lake Lewisville....again!!












Come Saturday, Marc had enough family time and wanted to get some stuff done around the house before he was a slave to the school work again. No really, he really wanted to clean up the yard a little b/c we are the neighbors that our neighbors talk about. When we get a free moment, I guarantee you it's not working in the yard. We like to spend it outdoors but not like that. When we finally get a little more normal life back, then maybe we will care a little. But today Marc set out to work so I got invited to lunch with the Ballew's and their friends so that Avery and I could stay out of Marc's hair. So off to Charlie's on the lake again. We had a great time and the weather couldn't be better. I got my back fried and poor Avery got a little sun too even though I coated her little butt in sun-block. Another fun family day though!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter