We bought this little "white trash swimming pool" so that Avery had something to cool off in while beating this 100 degree weather and somehow she always finds a way to get her Dad to join her. I would have flat out said "NO" but Marc can't resist her charm. I'm sure she bats her little blue eyes and long eyelashes at him and she is putty in her hands. How do you think I get him to do things for me??? Like Mother, like daughter!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Coolin' their heels...
We bought this little "white trash swimming pool" so that Avery had something to cool off in while beating this 100 degree weather and somehow she always finds a way to get her Dad to join her. I would have flat out said "NO" but Marc can't resist her charm. I'm sure she bats her little blue eyes and long eyelashes at him and she is putty in her hands. How do you think I get him to do things for me??? Like Mother, like daughter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment