Monday, July 7, 2008
My "34th" Birthday Celebration!
As always, we ended up at Mi Cocina to celebrate my b-day. I got up super early that morning to run 3 miles and then starved myself all day long just so I could completely enjoy myself with all the chips, salsa, and queso that I could eat. This year Aunt Jen & Uncle Dirk (Marc's sister and husband) to help us celebrate. I would love to say Avery was on her "A" game, but she was up and down just like a typical 2-year old. But we had fun anyways! We didn't get to do ANYTHING for Marc's b-day which sucks b/c he spent his entire weekend studying for his "HESI" exam. This is the big mamma one and he has to pass or he no graduates!! It's ok b/c it is almost over and we can try to go back to life before school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Happy Birthday! You look amazing and I cannot wait to personally give you a big old b-day kiss!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!
Post a Comment