Monday, July 7, 2008
Marc passed his HESI exam!!!!
HE PASSED IT, HE PASSED IT, HE PASSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the BIG test that he spent his whole b-day weekend studying for. It didn't matter if he made a 4.0 all semester, if he didn't pass this test, he doesn't graduate!!! BUT...he passed! You had 3 chances to take and he decided waiting until the last chance to get it out of the way just wasn't going to work. Now, we only have a few short weeks left (probably doesn't seem like that for him) and he will be done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations Marc! I knew the end would come but I know it has been so hard on ALL of you to get to it. It is just a chapter of the entire story, which will have many more chapters....some easier than others! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations Marc!!!!!!!
Congragulations Uncle Marc
Post a Comment