Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shalom and On Party!!



Another fun weekend in Austin spent w/ Marc's family. I was told it was interesting that I would go to my husbands family's house for the weekend without my husband but why not??? Marc's family is the best and they treat me like I am not just a "daughter-in-law" or "Marc's Wife" but like I am their own daughter and have been in the family since birth! It was the perfect way to spend my birthday weekend but not so much for Marc. We missed him so much but he will be there next year no matter what! We arrived Thursday night where Clyde literally met me at the elevator (yes, there is one in the house) w/ a glass of wine that read "Shalom and On Party" which has turned into the family moto thanks to Dirk and I who had a little too much wine at a family reunion a couple years back. Clyde is a man after my own heart!! Friday we got on a party barge and headed out to the open waters and soaked up the sun all day. Later that night, a neighbor had a HUGE 4th of July party that turned out to be so much fun. The property was amazing and I was so in my element hanging out there and just enjoying time with the family. Thank you Pat and Clyde for another wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter