Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Dallas World Aquarium...


We took Avery to the Aquarium last Friday, and if you haven't been yet...GO!!! This was the funnest day ever! I think Marc and I had almost more fun than Avery did but I know she had a blast!! I loved hearing her say all the names of the animals, tell them all "luv you", and mock all there actions. It was just so apparent to us just how much her vocabulary has expanded lately. It was just a fun experience to see it through her eyes. She loved the otters so much though that we couldn't resist buying her one of her very own that she has been attached to at the hip ever since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute so fun! I cannot wait (well maybe I can) to take the girls together to the aquarium and watch them enjoy it together! As for A's vocabulary, it was literally like 3 months ago that we saw it open up for Kait, funny how for granted I have been taking things. Better to know is that Avery will soon start having the memory of Einstein! When we put Kait to bed and say something will wait until tomorrow, the 1st thing she wakes up and asks for is THAT thing. AND, if she loses something, we ask her where she put it and BAM, she shows us....AMAZING!!! They are amazing little boogers!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter