Monday, August 4, 2008
In God I trust....
I just wanted to ask for your prayers for my dear friend, Rozalyn Payne, who just left today for her mission trip to Ethiopia/Africa. She will be gone from 8/4 to 8/14. I respect her for making this decision as I know she did it entirely from the heart. She is serving as a witness to these people and doing what she can to improve the quality of their life. She is there delivering beds to children who sleep on the floor, who need glasses, who need shoes, and who just need love. Please pray for her safe return, her children (Colton was very upset to know his Mom was going to be gone for such a long time, not to mention, out of the country), and her husband who awaits her return and tends to the family on his own. I know that Roz is equally as excited as she is anxious and scared. This was a big life decision for her that she prayed about for a long time and I am so proud of her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love those big, open, loving hearts!!!!
Post a Comment