Another Mommy-Daughter moment! Avery decided that she wanted to trade our specs and I thought it was pretty cute. Marc told me that I could get lasik done for our Anniversary so I wonder what she will think when I no longer have to wear these "ghetto glasses". They have been super glued and rigged so many times (thanks to my wonderful little girl) but I just can't bring myself to buy another pair since I have waited a VERY long time to get this procedure done!!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
"Spec"-tacular!!
Another Mommy-Daughter moment! Avery decided that she wanted to trade our specs and I thought it was pretty cute. Marc told me that I could get lasik done for our Anniversary so I wonder what she will think when I no longer have to wear these "ghetto glasses". They have been super glued and rigged so many times (thanks to my wonderful little girl) but I just can't bring myself to buy another pair since I have waited a VERY long time to get this procedure done!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ditto on that stuff.....Kait loves and has loved (for what seems like forever) my clothes, makeup, jewelry and now that she showers with me, she MUST put the towel on her head like me and put on my lotion....none of that kid crap. Oh, and she likes perfume too! As for rings, she noticed a while ago that she was the ONLY one without a ring so she says that she wants one so that she can marry Daddy & Mommy....but I think it's really for Daddy....hmmmm.....Kait's trying to steal my man....too bad I think she already did it, haha!
Well, at least Kate showers with YOU!! Avery will only shower w/ daddy (what the f#$@!?) and wants nothing to do w/ me at that particular time. She does like to have all the same things that both Marc and I put on (i.e-deodarant, purfume/cologne, makeup, hairspray, and lotion). It's cute though and I can't complain!! I love you girl!!!!
Post a Comment