Thursday, August 7, 2008
In our moment of truth....
We are down to the final hour and I am literally biting my nails in anticipation!!!!!!! This has got to be one of the most stressful days I have experienced in a while and I can't believe I am here at the office where I am forced to work instead of pacing the floor at home! Marc is on his way to take his final final before graduation tomorrow. I am so scared right now b/c this class has literally kicked his ass. Somehow Marc always seems to manage, but this time I am really nervous. Not to mention, my Dad is having back surgery today and there are always risk when someone is put under especially at his age. There could be a number of complications (doesn't do well with the anethesia, risk of infection,he's diabetic and that's always a risk) that can take place so I just pray to God that he watches over my family today. Thank you to everyone who has supported us through this whole experience and I will keep you posted to see if he passed or if he has to take this class all over again. Keep your fingers crossed, pray for us, or whatever it is that you do to get you through a situation!! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
let us know when you know!!
Blast from tha past!! How are ya Maggie?? I keep up with ya thru Gayla some. Ya live in Carrolton?
Ya look awesome + haven't changed!!
I'm on facebook + myspace{www.myspace.com/clubruss}
It's open to tha public + ya can leave a message or join Facebook like all your friends. Luv to catch up!!
Russ Poynor
Post a Comment