




For those of you who have kids that watch Spongebob, the title of this blog entry is a song from the show that Avery and Marc sang all day!! It was kinda the end of our summer so off we went for one last day of fun! I have a rep who gives me tickets to Hawaiian Falls which is awesome since it is right in my backyard. It's easy, small venue, and a great area for smaller kids. Marc and I are really working together to be a team as co-parents for our daughter. That is one thing we NEVER fight about which is her being the #1 priority and our love for her. We are just doing what it takes to make her life wonderful and through all of this, we are getting along and having fun. Micah and Avery had so much fun and my heart was so happy when Micah told me that "this was the best day"!! I love hearing that!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment