The Hooper girls taking the car out for a spin..

I think Avery might like it even more than me!!

Here it is!!!! I finally got the convertible that I always have wanted!! I now know why guys like motorcycles. This is like my equivalent to a motorcycle. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE riding w/ the top down!! It feels amazing and makes me smile. I got picked up on by high school boys the other day who referred to me as "blondie" as opposed to "mam"!! I'll take that!




2 comments:
How fun?!? Ok, the mommy in me has to come out....do you ride with Avery in the car and the top down?? That would freak me out!! But forgive me, you have to remember I got my car totalled when Brooke was just 3 weeks old so I'm a little fearful.....it's a BEAUTIFUL car though!!!
does Avery like the top down also??
Post a Comment