Monday, August 17, 2009

Florida 2009...


This was a really good girls trip "for me" although I know Tammy & Court could have passed being that they were pregnant and all. Just not the same but I really did have a great time! I loved that we didn't hit one bar and went to dinner each night then back to the condo where we drank wine and played cards!! I love playing games though so this is the perfect evening for me. This trip usually takes place in June but my head was so messed up at that time there is no way I could have mentally or emotionally made it. But Court and Marlo took the reins and made the trip happen and I love you both for that!! First night there, I told the girls DO NOT wake me up in the morning. I slept from 215a till 130p!!!!!!!!! Holy Moly good Gawd all mighty! I love, love, love sleeping at Nana's place. It is frigid cold and nothing more exciting that waking up to see the beautiful ocean. I love you girls for giving me a bright spot in this dark year!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You slept sooooo much that first day - when we returned from St Armonds and you were still sleeping, i thought maybe you died in your sleep!!! Thank God you didn't

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Sleep is sooooo good!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter