Thursday, August 27, 2009
Chop'n away...
My Dad extended the olive branch and wanted to take Marc, Me, & Avery to dinner to show that no matter what happens, we are still family. I love that about my entire family! They have all been so supportive in whatever happens. We went to Bennihana's and Avery got to use chop sticks for the first time ever and she did great!! She loved the soup as much as I did and made a pretty good dent in all the food put in front of her. Considering being at a water park all day and NO nap, she really did well. I took her to the bathroom at the end of our meal and the women in there just gawked at her! I don't know why that when that happens, my chest swells up w/ pride. She makes me happy and Marc and I just look at her and smile. She's a firecracker and will keep us on our toes from here on out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That's so great! That is where you get it from! No matter what happens, you don't have to hate eachother. Yay Avery, you go girl on those chopsticks...you and Kaitlynn will be having sushi in no time!!!!
Post a Comment