Friday, July 13, 2007












Can you tell that I am back at work this week?? No time for blogging until tonight! It has been a whirl-wind of a week with my business trip to New Orleans now finally over. And, can you believe that I actually gave up the chance to see Beyonce tonight in concert just so I could go work out, go pick up Avery, and just have a relaxing evening at home?? My life is beyond different these days! Priorities are out of whack too!! Beyonce?!? I love her and would have died to see her but oh well! Carol, my little sister, offered to come over but I just didn't have it in me anymore to put on my party-girl outfit and shake my butt at a concert surrounded by 20 something year olds!! I am feeling really old and tired right now at 33 and people keep asking me when am I going to have another baby?? I don't think I have the strength! I am too tired as it is!! BUT...with that all being said, Avery is at a real fun stage right now where she is literally a "minnie-me". Here is our little family outing last Sunday. As always, any time we get with Marc is awesome and always so much fun. Here we are at Babies R Us having a good time. This place used to make me want to vomit but it is amazing how that changes when you have a kid. Now, I LOVE this place b/c it is what we (people with kids) call a "safe haven"!! It doesn't matter what your kid does in here b/c you are surrounded by many other people going through the exact same thing you are! Any-who, here is Marc playing with Avery in her first attempt at riding a bicycle. Also, I think this is her first time "star-strucked" when she came face-to-face with Elmo!! I think she already has both of them on her Christmas list!! Oh, and she is also in to drinking out of straws and actually prefers it over the sippy cup now. She has stopped eating again until Marc discovered putting her food into a bowl and now she is all about her next meal. Somehow, I don't think she will be in the 35th percentile of her weight when we take her back for her 15 month appointment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at big girl on her bike! Yay Avery! Kaitlynn can't wait to ride bikes and race with her, ha! The two of them could be trouble together like their mamas =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter