Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Belated (and um..37th!!) B-day Marc!!

So, I didn't write about this earlier today b/c I didn't know what to say yet. BUT...Marc totally passed his Summer Session I and I am SO HAPPY to say "se-la-vi" (is that how you spell it??) to this whole semester!! Marc's b-day totally sucked for him b/c he did nothing but study from the time he got up yesterday and never stopped. He stayed up all night long studying for this damn exam that even after he took it he didn't know if he passed! BUT...he got a B on his final and made all the hard work feel like it paid off! You have no idea how stressful this is on us. It directly effects me b/c I see the anxiety he goes through on a daily basis to maintain his grades AND his home-life. He gets so stressed out and I can't do a thing to make it better for him. All I can do is be supportive and let him blow off some steam every once in a while. Believe me, he isn't the first person to do this but it is hard when all you want to do is play with your baby and not miss anything going on in her life. She won't even let him put her to bed anymore b/c she has gotten used to him "not being there" even when he is. Marc did get a kiss from Avery yesterday so that made him happy. I wouldn't do what he is doing if you paid me but I am so proud of him and just wanted to let everyone know how he did!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter