So today was my friend Trisha's little twin girls 1st B-Day (wow, that was a mouth-full)!! It was so much fun b/c she had the theme of "Old MacDonald" and brought in a little petting zoo of baby animals!!! I just knew Avery would love it but she certainly did not! That dang 'ole baby lamb kept trying to eat her shirt (not to mention, put his snout in the back of my shorts - must be a boy!!) and she was pretty much done after that. Once we went back inside for food and cake, we made one last stop back outside to see the baby animals and this time she actually had a great time but of course I didn't have my camera to document any of it! We had a great time though!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYTON & PARKER!!!






1 comment:
Too cute! I want a farm of animals aside from my children and husband, haha! Hope you had a great weekend in Austin! Love you girl!
Post a Comment