Monday, August 27, 2007

Abundance Cafe & Catering...Coming Soon!!!!




I can't wait!!! My sister-in-law started her own catering company over a year ago (Desserts by Jennifer) and she got so busy with the popularity of it that she was forced to move to a bigger location. Tough luck, huh?? So the opening is set for (keep your fingers crossed) September 1st and I will be first in line! They will serve breakfast & lunch and then she will close for the day to work in all her catering orders. I just can't wait to have a restaurant to go to where when my child turns into a little monster and people start to look at me funny, I can tell them that I dare them to speak to the manager since that will be this little precious childs Aunt and Avery can't seem to do ANY wrong in her eyes! Hee, Hee!! It will be yet another "safe haven" for Marc and I to go to and our child will be accepted. Not to mention, my sis-in-law is the most AMAZING cook who specializes in southern cuisine and will serve it to you with a matching winning southern hospitality and that little twang that is going to win over her customers in no time. I will keep you all posted on the opening. It is located off Frankford and the Tollway so be on the look-out!!

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I'm ready to meet you for lunch up there!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter