Saturday, August 4, 2007
Summer, Summer, Summer time!!
This summer has been so much fun! It is hard to imagine that just a year ago I was coming back to work from maternity leave. I just can't believe all that a year has changed for us, but we have had so much fun. This summer was the first time Avery has been in the pool and like her Mother, she is hooked! BUT...with that being said, I refuse to let her beautiful pale-white skin suffer the abuse I have put mine through for all of these years! She always gets 45 proof and I pray that she never burns or wrinkles like I have. All-in-all, we have had many fun pool parties with Jennifer Ballew, Jenifer Falgout, Shannon (and all their families who have been so super wonderful to us), and my whole family this summer and I think Avery will turn out to be a water-baby just like her parents! Now...if we can only move to Austin, buy a boat, and raise a serious lake-rat, our dreams will be complete!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment